Educating students into emotional intelligence has become a necessary task in education . Apart from the theoretical and practical knowledge , students must be prepared emotionally to handle various aspects that will find in their career: managing relationships with peers , attention to customers, management crises / success ...
Therefore, in Hnos . Larrinaga , emotional management is present in our training process. Our teachers are trained in various aspects of Emotional Intelligence and it is applied in different fields of learning, both theoretical and practical.
HOW IS IT ""EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT " TEACHER?
- - It is present in the classroom, in body, soul and emotion , enjoying the here and now.
- - Is aware of their emotions and channel them known to give the best of himself.
- - Arises concrete and achievable goals and be consistent of his/her actions.
- - Maintains constructive relationships with students ,teachers and parents .
- - Is able to resolve conflicts creatively and watching their emotions and those from others.
- - Is able to empathize with their students and from that empathy, educate and make them grow. Good listener and give constructive feedback.
- - knows how to ask questions that open up possibilities and action-oriented to their students.
- - Takes advantage of the multiple occasions in the classroom and beyond, to develop in her/his students important aspects such as : self-esteem, creativity, innitiative, frustration, tolerance, communication skills and teamwork , etc.